Audit Senior Associate
Click HERE To Apply Online
Under the general direction of a Manager/Director, the incumbent will perform audit responsibilities as described below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Conducts and supervises fieldwork for teams assigned to client audits.
- Supervises and trains staff and in-charge accountants as requested by Manager/Director.
- Reviews and analyzes client internal controls.
- Completes all financial statements and special services as assigned by Manager/Director.
- Reviews reports, statements, and returns processed by administrative staff.
- Reviews all work papers and financial statements before submission to manager.
- Works directly with client to coordinate audit activities and plan. Ensures availability to answer client questions as requested by Manager/Director. Looks for opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
- Plans engagements to achieve quality goals and reduce time required to perform an engagement.
- Prepares audit programs and time budgets.
- A Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) or equivalent in accounting or a related field
- Valid U.S. CPA License strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and abilities of an Experienced Audit Associate
- Minimum of 2-3 full years of experience in public accounting Audit experience in the following sectors: private, government, non-profit