Senior Audit Associate- Los Angeles
Macias Gini & O'Connell LLP is looking for dynamic and collaborative Senior Audit Associates to join our team. We recognize the senior position at MGO is a pivotal role to our client engagement teams while also being the daily point of contact for our clients. We strive to keep an innovative and creative environment, allowing our employees to flourish and advance in their careers.
Along with our focus on pride in the profession, MGO associates work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment that offers exposure to national resources, nationally recognized thought leaders and fast career growth opportunities. In 2013, MGO was recognized as the 6th fastest growing firm in the U.S. (Accounting Today), and one of the top 50 firms in the U.S. (Inside Public Accounting Best of the Best List).
In addition to fast-track promotional opportunities, we offer a very competitive salary and benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Parking/Transit Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with a Company Match, and Management Bonuses.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in public accounting
- CPA licensed or has the requisite 150 units for CA CPA licensure
- Demonstrate understanding of GAAP, GAAS, GAGAS
- Strong analytical skill set and application
- Ability to identify key issues facing clients and discuss possible solutions
- Supervise multiple client engagements
- Exhibit strong communication skills between associates and management/partners
- Advise and train associates and interns
- Experience in the public sector and non- for- profit industries a plus