Click HERE To Apply Online
Under limited supervision of a Partner, implements, directs, and monitors auditing policies, procedures, and standards. Leads professional and administrative staff including Managers and Seniors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Assesses departmental needs, establishes priorities for audit coverage, and develops short- and long-range audit plans; monitors and periodically reports status to Partners.
- Coordinates and/or performs audit work, approves audit plans, reviews audit reports prior to formal release, and reviews supporting work papers to ensure reports are properly supported.
- Develops and manages annual budgets for the organization and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Leads proposal efforts and actively involved in business development
- Develops employees in both technical and management areas
- CPA license in good standing
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent; Masters a plus
- Six to ten years related auditing experience and practices
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and abilities of an Audit Manager
- Demonstrated success in leading and motivating subordinates
- Full competence in subordinates’ duties and tasks
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow and reassign as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects, especially long-term
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions