Click HERE To Apply Online
Under the general direction of a Senior Associate or Manager/Director, the incumbent will perform general audit responsibilities as described below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Testing of revenue and profit recognition cut off of sales, purchases, cash receipts and disbursements, subsequent events review, and examination of pertinent documentation
- Applies appropriate testing procedures to determine the existence and reasonableness of asset and liability, revenue and expense account balances.
- Applies appropriate analytical review procedures in performing audits.
- A Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) or equivalent in accounting or a related field
- 0-2 years of Accounting Experience.
- Minimally must have taken the college level coursework necessary to fulfill requirements to sit for the California State CPA Exam.